- After working as the creative director for various advertising agencies in Denver, Seattle, and San Francisco, Mr. Esteb was introduced to chiropractic in 1981 when he was asked to help write and produce what became known as the Peter Graves video for Renaissance International.
- Later, he got together with two chiropractors and formed Back Talk Systems. For 10 years he was the creative force behind this patient education resource company.
- In 1999 Mr. Esteb sold his interest in Back Talk Systems to start Patient Media, Inc., focusing on patient education and communications tools that feature high impact graphics.
- In 2004 he co-founded Perfect Patients, an interactive website service which manages the online reputations of several thousand chiropractors in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- He is the author of 11 books that explore the doctor/patient relationship from a patient’s point of view. His weekly blog posts at www.PatientMedia.com and Monday Morning Motivation emails are ways he shares his three decades of experience as a chiropractic patient and advocate.
- When he isn’t writing about chiropractic or speaking about chiropractic, he can be found thinking about chiropractic—from a patient’s point of view.
Directions to the event